Off The Lane is an organization started for and by artists! We value community, inclusivity, and creativity, and our vision is that through our programs every artist has access to resources to develop and further their career in the arts and entertainment industry. We are currently seeking interns on a rolling and as needed basis to join our team of Board Members and Co-Chairs. We look forward to hearing how interning with Off The Lane could help you in your career path.
What To Expect:
- Working side by side with Board Members and Co-Chairs to help with internal daily tasks including; research, development, fundraising, event planning, developing and implementing social media campaigns, and content creation
- Gain experience working with a team of like-minded people passionate about the mission at Off The Lane
- College Juniors, Seniors or Early Career Artists
- Pursuing a career in the Arts & Entertainment Industry or Non-Profit Sector
- Be available for 5-10 Hours per Week
- Minimum of a 6 month commitment
- Knowledge of G-suite (Google Drive, Google Docs, Google Sheets)
- Ability to prioritize and work both independently and collaboratively
- This is a remote position with semi-flexible hours
- Zoom Meetings take place Monday through Friday between 11am-5pm EST
- The right candidate is enthusiastic, proactive, dependable, resourceful, detail-oriented, solution oriented, and exhibits great communications
- Interest or background in Social Media or Digital Marketing
- Knowledge of WordPress, MailChimp, InDesign, Sketch, Canva or Photoshop
- Experience sharing content across multiple social media channels
- Graphic design, Powerpoint and/or web skills
This is an unpaid internship but the experience and contacts you will gain can be applied to many facets of business and the entertainment industry. Academic Credit is awarded at the discretion of the applicant’s college or university.
Applicants who have participated in an Off The Lane program will be given first priority, but it is not necessary to apply.
Have Additional Questions: Email us at email@example.com