Let us help you make New York City home!
The Off The Lane Mentorship Program connects motivated juniors, college seniors and young professionals 18+ looking to move to NYC with working creative professionals to enrich, educate, and engage them to ease their transition into a new creative community. Over the course of the session, Mentees will meet with their Mentors once a week virtually. The Mentors will provide resources and cover a wide variety of topics such as housing, transportation, networking, and entertainment industry insight.
- A College Senior, Motivated Junior or Young Professional Planning to Move to NYC
- Interested in a Career in the Arts & Entertainment Industry
- Looking to Successfully Transition from Student to Thriving Professional
- Available for (1) 30-minute Virtual Session per week with their Mentor
“Don’t prescribe yourself any path to get to New York…. Everyone’s journey is different. It’s all about doing what you can do…. Don’t let anyone make you feel like you’re falling behind.” — Ryan Yapp
Mentee Applications for MP6 12-Week Fall Session Due By: 7/19/21
Fall Session Starts 9/1/21
- Creative Arts Professionals Working in NYC
- Possess Excellent Leadership Qualities
- Looking to Give Back to the Next Generation of Creatives
- Complete an Extensive Vetting, Interview & Training process