Let us help you make New York City home!
The Off The Lane Mentorship Program connects motivated juniors, college seniors and young professionals 18+ looking to move to NYC with working creative professionals to enrich, educate, and engage them to ease their transition into a new creative community. Over the course of the session, Mentees will meet with their Mentors once a week virtually. The Mentors will provide resources and cover a wide variety of topics such as housing, transportation, networking, and entertainment industry insight.
- A College Senior, Motivated Junior or Young Professional Planning to Move to NYC
- Interested in a Career in the Arts & Entertainment Industry
- Looking to Successfully Transition from Student to Thriving Professional
- Available for (1) 30-minute Virtual Session per week with their Mentor
Click to see what past Mentees are up to!
2021 Fall Session 9/1/21-11/24: Applications Closed
2022 Spring Session Dates TBD
- Creative Arts Professionals Working in NYC
- Possess Excellent Leadership Qualities
- Looking to Give Back to the Next Generation of Creatives
- Complete an Extensive Vetting, Interview & Training process